PMiS (Project Management Information System)Consumer Products
PMiS (Project Management Information System) – An integrated systems for the management and distribution of program or project information.
PMiS a set of standard tools for the project managers to capture, store, and disseminate information to stakeholders about the project’s costs, schedule progress, and performance. It also allows the project manager to consolidate reports from several systems and facilitate report distribution to the project stakeholders.
It has graphic capabilities which can be used to create visual representations of project performance information in the form of dashboard, table reporting, KPI etc.
We are a niche solution provider for PMiS, focusing on extending the capabilities of latest technology to address business requirements. We design & develop innovative solutions using latest framework to enable businesses with new capabilities and provide them with the competitive advantage.
We are experts and have experience in delivering PMiS (Project Management Information System) and implement industry best practices reduced time–consuming project tasks such as customization, configuration, testing, and training.
We provide solutions:
- To identify, define, combine, unify, and coordinate the various processes and project management activities within the Project Management Process Groups.
- Automated template generation & data approval workflow to gather, integrate, and disseminate the outputs of project management processes.
- To integrate key knowledge areas such as scope, time, cost, quality, HR, communication, risk, change, etc., which help management in strategic decision.
- Complete integrated system to monitor and control project work and the automated process of tracking, reviewing, and reporting the progress to meet the performance objectives defined in the project management plan.
- Generates reports (dashboard, KPI, tabular reports, etc.) with drilldown features.
The PMiS cannot, however, replace the expert judgment of the project manager and the project team. The goal of a PMIS is to automate, organize, and provide control of the project management processes.
Solution we provide:
- Single source of truth
- Integrated systems
- Automated report generation (dashboard, KPI, tabular etc.) with drilldown features.
- Real-time and secure access to data and reports
- Improved information access
- Enables collaboration for effective program management
- Agile project management
- Process improvement and maturity
- Allows stakeholders to understand the current state of the project, the steps taken, and budget, schedule, and scope forecasts.